What this Policy covers
Personal Information which we collect from you
- Please note that your internet browser sends information such as location data, traffic data, weblogs, IP address, the date and time of your request and the pages that you access this website which is recorded but does not identify you personally.
- When making initial contact with Ergo: Travel, we will collect your personal information which will be limited to your name, email address and at times, your telephone(mobile) number, which will be used for the sole purpose of communication between you and Ergo: Travel. Additional information such as travel schedules, flight schedules, and other trip details shall be sought should the correspondence continues.
- Once you are confirmed with Ergo: Travel as a client, we shall collect other information such as your address and payment details, full flight details, dietary preferences and restrictions, any special requirements, and names of all persons travelling with you. We will only collect such information where necessary.
- We do not have access to any credit card information relating to credit card payments made to Ergo: Travel.
How your information is used
- We will only share the information collected from you with other service providers wherever relevant and necessary, such as names of all individuals travelling together and the requested sleeping arrangements for compiling the rooming list to be provided to hotels, flight and land transport details for personnel involved in meeting clients, and dietary requirements for guides and restaurants.
- Ergo: Travel will never make publicly available any personal information collected, whether through online directories, customer lists or other channels.
- We may have to disclose your information to legal authorities or regulators if we are required to do so, or if we believe that this is reasonably necessary. This may include cooperating with third parties to prevent fraud and mitigate credit risk.
- We process personal information only for the purposes for which it is collected. We take all reasonable measures to ensure that the personal information we process is correct, complete, and current, but we will rely on the client to update or correct his or her personal information whenever necessary.
- We take measures to protect against the unauthorised access to, or the unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information which you provide to us. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal information. We restrict access to personal information to our employees who need to know that information to operate, develop or improve our services, and to service providers as specified above.